Monday, April 30, 2012

Kaiju Kazoo Monster Roughouts

Here are some quick rough outs I've done for monster concepts.

I have a really quick rough out of a toaster robot. I'm thinking of turning his legs and arms into like slinky springs. This could be used as a jumping mechanic as well as extending out his arms to punch things.

He currently is pretty far from being finished as I haven't highlighted him or added more flair to his style. I.E. buttons, dials, nobs etc. Things you'd except on a cheesy robot's chest like this.

I've also started to do a rough out of the lobster monster we were thinking of using. Currently I've got most of the highlighting done n him. I'm thinking of making his feet pointier and his head ridge a little bigger before adding eyes and antennae coming off of him.

Here are some screenshots of the rough outs in extra large size currently:



No comments:

Post a Comment