Sunday, April 15, 2012

Put it in the Oven, Out comes the Puddin'

So from my point of view the main idea of our game is that we put something into some sort of device and it comes out the other side changed or transformed somehow. A good example of this would be something like an oven. Where you alter an object and then place it in some sort of machine which will synthesize the objects within to form something new. Right now the ideas seem to have been revolving around some sort of flesh candy shop where we bake/create salt water flesh taffy.

So far we have the occlusion working with some help from Ted and a giant flesh tube being held within to the music of Creed.

5 comments:

  1. Well if we're sticking with the flesh tube, how bout we just turn the machine into a magical digestive tract with a mouth for input and a sphincter for output?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of generative/tactile/scat play doh factories: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bptbVF9XETo

    Also, here's the mini japanese cooking gear I mentioned in class: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTQu2N5aK1A

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the name, but maybe that's just because I can't help but say it in Phil's voice. How about incorporating fun dialogue (voice actor - Phil?). I want to her "Now put it in the oven, and out comes the Puddin'"

    Also, the idea of it being a "flesh candy shop" specifically works great with creating "salt water 'flesh' taffy." Plays on words like this personally score big points for me, I think we should keep fun things like this very much incorporated.

    ReplyDelete